Lauren Phillips Joins the FILA Australia Family
(FILA Australia) --
Premium International Sport brand, FILA Australia is thrilled to announce Lauren Phillips as the face of its new Spring / Summer 2015-2016 campaign.
FILA, established in Italy in 1911, is a leading sporting and lifestyle apparel producer gaining initial recognition in tennis apparel in the 1970’s. FILA have built on that heritage and today, incorporate sport, life and passion into its designs with a distinct FILA style and attitude.
“Our main priority lay always on style, craftsmanship, and using innovative materials, technologies and techniques” says Craig Reidy, Managing Director at FILA Australia. With ‘Sports Luxe’ still a huge element in FILA collections, many of the products feature luxe trims, fabrics and finishes with paneling and modern cuts that make men and women feel strong and confident while remaining comfortable and dry during workouts. “Our customer can take his or her outfit from the studio or gym to the streets with ease” states Reidy.
FILA Australia deemed Phillips to be the right fit for the champion sportswear brand. “Lauren’s demeanour and personality was exactly what we were after”, says FILA Australia chairman Silvano Merlatti, she looks after herself in body and mind, regularly participates in exercise and is a fantastic role model for kids and adults”.
Lauren Phillips is thrilled to join the FILA Australia family as its latest collection brand ambassador. “Living a healthy and active life is hugely important to me and having fitness gear that caters for all types of training, but also has plenty of fun and colour injected into it is a perfect fit for me” says Phillips.
The new FILA S/S 15-16 range includes:
- New and improved Women’s tee’s, featuring new necklines and fabrics which are lighter and softer
- Seamless sports bras
- A Barre Collection which is dance inspired featuring tulle overlays, paneled tights, cardigan wraps, cropped tees and mesh inserts that are perfect for Yoga, Pilates and dance classes
- Double layer tanks with built in sports bras
- Muscle tanks for women available in colourful patterns including mint and fluorescent pink
- For the men, FILA have added two new Polo lines in a wide variety of fit and colours including ice blue, lime, yellow and black
- Casual slim fit and cuffed pants in French terry and cotton twill fabrics
- Double layer training shorts as well as new fit running shorts
- The latest in FILA’s Energized Rubber soles technology for the new season runners and sprinters. The key characteristic is the rubber’s ability to hold form after compression which springs back into its original shape faster when compared to regular rubber soled shoes
- Accessories include gym and sports bags, back packs, microfibre gym towels and the iconic FILA bucket hat – ‘The Casper’, which hold its title as one of the best selling hats since its launch in 1980’s
The new FILA Australia S/S range will be available in 16 stores Australia-wide and online at www.fila.com.au from Friday, September 11th 2015.
Barbara MoraGlobal Marketing DirectorItalybarbara.email@example.com+39 015 4190185+39 015 4190185