Coca-Cola® and FILA Launch an Apparel and Footwear Collaboration that Offers Timeless Classics and Women and Men
(FILA North America – April 19, 2021) – Coca-Cola partners with FILA to launch an apparel and footwear collaboration, comprised of 49-pieces for women and men. The limited-edition collection is inspired by the heritage of two iconic, globally recognized brands, working together to promote the message: “Be positive, be yourself, and spread the love.”
Debuting with comfortable loungewear essentials, the capsule features timeless yet versatile looks, with dual-branded logos and design details that fuse elements from both brands. The women’s 18-piece assortment consists of hoodies, joggers, tanks, biker shorts, rugby polos, sweatshirts, tees, and baseball t-shirts, all offered in a classic color palette of white, brown, black, and Coke® red. The men’s 15-piece apparel collection features everyday basics ranging from tees, shorts, sweatshirts, hoodies, tanks, and a rugby polo, in a color palette of grey, navy, white, and the same Coke red hue.
To complement the apparel, a range of men’s and women’s footwear features iconic FILA silhouettes, reimagined in new materials and with hints of Coca-Cola’s legendary logos. The 9-piece women’s footwear collection includes the Disruptor 2 x Coca-Cola, F-13 x Coca-Cola, and Teratach 600 x Coca-Cola, in assorted colorways. All silhouettes include a Coca-Cola logo on the sockliner. For men, the 7 sneaker styles include the Original Fitness x Coca-Cola, F-13 x Coca-Cola, and Tertach 600 x Coca-Cola, in assorted colors. All men’s sneakers boast the FILA-branded chrome dubret, translucent ice outsole, and Coca-Cola logo on the sockliner.
Women’s Coca-Cola x FILA Footwear
- The Disruptor 2 x Coca-Cola is unveiled in three colorways: denim, white, and gardenia. The first style features a denim upper with a Coca-Cola logo repeat pattern, the brand’s bottle cap logo on the tongue, and is finished with a translucent ice outsole. The white model features a Coca-Cola patchwork pattern on the tongue and collar, Coca-Cola branding on the quarter, and an embroidered FILA logo on the heel. The last sneaker was designed with an enlarged Coca-Cola logo on the quarter and an embroidered FILA logo at the heel. All three silhouettes feature pull tabs on the tongue and heel, lightweight EVA, and signature sawtooth tooling.
- Two F-13 x Coca-Cola sneakers are introduced in a white colorway and a black suede colorway. Both silhouettes feature a FILA logo on the quarter and a FILA-branded chrome dubret. Design details include the iconic Coca-Cola bottle cap on the tongue and adjustable strap. Additional elements include Coca-Cola branding on the back of the FILA Flag, a translucent ice outsole featuring Coca-Cola branding, and a die-cut EVA midsole.
- The final four footwear styles are the Teratach 600 x Coca-Cola, unveiled in white, black suede, and denim colorways, with the denim model featuring a repeat Coca-Cola pattern. All models are constructed with the iconic Coca-Cola bottle cap logo on the tongue, Coca-Cola logo on the heel, classic Coca-Cola Dynamic Ribbon on the quarter, and Coca-Cola logo on the aglets. FILA branding includes an embroidered logo on the heel, a molded logo on the lace keepers seen at the top of the eyerow, and a logo on the chrome dubret. Additional details include a padded collar and tongue, molded lattice details on the quarter, and translucent ice outsole.
Men’s Coca-Cola x FILA Footwear
- The Original Fitness x Coca-Cola features a FILA embroidered logo on the quarter, the iconic Coca-Cola bottle cap on the tongue, and Coca-Cola branding on the heel. Made with leather, synthetic and textile materials, the silhouette is finished with a die-cut EVA midsole.
- Two F-13 x Coca-Cola models are created with leather, synthetic and textile materials, and debut in white colorways with one featuring denim fabric detailing. The silhouettes include the FILA F-Box logo on an adjustable ankle strap, FILA embroidered logo on the quarter, iconic Coca-Cola bottle cap on the tongue, Coca-Cola branding on back of the signature FILA flag, and die-cut EVA midsole.
- The Tertach 600 x Coca-Cola is offered in four styles, with a color palette of red, black and white with pairs crafted in both leather and suede. Similar to the women’s models, all constructions feature the same details above.
Beginning on April 19, select Coca-Cola x FILA apparel and footwear styles will be available for purchase through Coca-Cola, JD Sports and Finish Line. The collection ranges from $25 - $95.
Join the social conversation on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, @FILAUSA, and #spreadhappy.
MORE FROM Americas
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
FILA Sponsored Athletes to Debut White Line Collection On Court in London
FILA and Christopher Bevans Launch Limited-Edition Renno in Tennis-Inspired Colorway
Grant Hill and FILA Continue Court Refurbishment Program at Chandler Park in Detroit
FILA Launches a New Women’s Size-Inclusive Performance Collection